They were even gambling in the airport terminal, the sound of slot machine filled the air, lots of men in the crowd, noticably less women around, no good food, poor facilities, disappointing airport, seems tired and old, suprised me, I thought would be state of the art, think they invest in the slot machines, especially the tv show themed ones, the sound of 'Wheel of Fortune' machines was everywhere, watching people gamble I know why they call them one armed bandits!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Wow!
They were even gambling in the airport terminal, the sound of slot machine filled the air, lots of men in the crowd, noticably less women around, no good food, poor facilities, disappointing airport, seems tired and old, suprised me, I thought would be state of the art, think they invest in the slot machines, especially the tv show themed ones, the sound of 'Wheel of Fortune' machines was everywhere, watching people gamble I know why they call them one armed bandits!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment