Well of all the fortunate things we found a drive in just down the road from our hotel, so it had to be kharma right? So tonight after virtually being thrown out of the Gem Mall as it shut, because we had such a big order at Atlantic Gems, we had twenty minutes to get here, and, we did it! We chose 'Fools Gold' with Mathew whatsit the sexiest man of 2007 and Goldie Hawn's daughter, now I am showing my age, anyway, it was good, apart from Donald Sutherlands dreadful English accent, really, what the hell was he thinking!! The sound came in over the car radio on 106.5 which even worked for a while after we drove away! So now we are back at the hotel, and I have completed my American list, and I have to say, it has been way better than anything to do with mudane buckets!
Friday, February 8, 2008
The last one.......
Well of all the fortunate things we found a drive in just down the road from our hotel, so it had to be kharma right? So tonight after virtually being thrown out of the Gem Mall as it shut, because we had such a big order at Atlantic Gems, we had twenty minutes to get here, and, we did it! We chose 'Fools Gold' with Mathew whatsit the sexiest man of 2007 and Goldie Hawn's daughter, now I am showing my age, anyway, it was good, apart from Donald Sutherlands dreadful English accent, really, what the hell was he thinking!! The sound came in over the car radio on 106.5 which even worked for a while after we drove away! So now we are back at the hotel, and I have completed my American list, and I have to say, it has been way better than anything to do with mudane buckets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL!!! Lesley, I am LOVING your posts about your adventures! :D Again, so good to be reconnected with you... (HUGS)!
Post a Comment