I said to Becky who knows these things, what is that big hole in the ground with those amazing coloured rocks, and Becky said "it is the Grand Canyon" whoa was I thrilled, and there was snow on the ground in some places, what a great colourful combination, beautiful white sunlit snow and red and gold rocks spread for miles below us, if it looks this big from 33,000 feet I cannot imagine what it looks like from terra firma, now I see what the big deal is about, and I am humbled.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Oh wow!
I said to Becky who knows these things, what is that big hole in the ground with those amazing coloured rocks, and Becky said "it is the Grand Canyon" whoa was I thrilled, and there was snow on the ground in some places, what a great colourful combination, beautiful white sunlit snow and red and gold rocks spread for miles below us, if it looks this big from 33,000 feet I cannot imagine what it looks like from terra firma, now I see what the big deal is about, and I am humbled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment