a bedouin tent? In the middle of Tucson, well I came to the conclusion days ago, you can see anything here at these show, but when we were leaving the Inn Suites right in front of the lobby there is a dealer in a traditional tent, I can tell I have been here a few days and taken a break yesterday, because I am getting quite used to all the wonder and delight that is around every corner during the show weeks.
Monday, February 18, 2008
the things you see.....
a bedouin tent? In the middle of Tucson, well I came to the conclusion days ago, you can see anything here at these show, but when we were leaving the Inn Suites right in front of the lobby there is a dealer in a traditional tent, I can tell I have been here a few days and taken a break yesterday, because I am getting quite used to all the wonder and delight that is around every corner during the show weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment