Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cool tools........


I know I am biased because my terrific husband made these anvils, but, they are the best little anvils, he made me one for Christmas for forging silver for jewelry on, and I insisted he make some more to sell, these even have a cool feature that he has cut the ends to be a little more than 45 degrees and a little less than 45 degrees on the opposite end, which is so useful for working a true angle as you know how metal springs back when it's hammered. They weigh over 5lbs, as that is as much as my kitchen scales will measure, and they are approximately 6" long, beautifully polished and finished with a nice coat of red paint and one very special gold one, they are a good deal at $25 each just email me directly at lwhall01@aol.com, sorry but mailing these babies would be too much $$ being as solid as they are.....

No comments: