so here I was having a terrible time being driven round Phoenix in a gorgeous Audi A4 with the top down, the sun warming your bones and the warm breeze stirring your hair, life is bloody good!
Johnathon made us very very welcome and promptly took us to The Cheesecake Factory, a first for me, I was amazed at the size of the menu, which actually had advertisments in it is that big, and the huge size of the portions
especially the cheesecake, which I didn't have room for, the food was delicious, the company wonderful and it was another special day.
It seems almost wicked to be having this good a time, day after day, we had even more fun hanging out at Johnathon's gorgeous house with his good friend David, and his great dog Newton, so good in fact that we ended up staying for dinner, and driving home at 2am!
Hell of a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment