hundred and hundreds of huge geodes, mainly from Mexico, they are so beautiful, but I can only imagine the devastation to the envoironment taking these caused, but, I choose to get lost in their beauty, this one was a particular favourite its jammed packed full of Amethyst crystals and must be every bit of eight feet high, if I had the money I would have Becky bargaining for this, it would make a great Birthday gift for dear Simon, who's Birthday I missed when I left to come here. It's the only geode that could be taller than him, it would be a hell of a suprise unwrapping this box!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
this is what we find.......
hundred and hundreds of huge geodes, mainly from Mexico, they are so beautiful, but I can only imagine the devastation to the envoironment taking these caused, but, I choose to get lost in their beauty, this one was a particular favourite its jammed packed full of Amethyst crystals and must be every bit of eight feet high, if I had the money I would have Becky bargaining for this, it would make a great Birthday gift for dear Simon, who's Birthday I missed when I left to come here. It's the only geode that could be taller than him, it would be a hell of a suprise unwrapping this box!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment