Well its a busy day, got a lot of catching up to do with being away for a week, so it's off the CPA with the taxes and as it was nearby I called into the local Arts council to see what they offered and low and behold a local church were walking around giving out roses, so I chose this glorious orange one, it was lovely in the sunshine.
We had Sheetz gas station food for lunch, it might not sound glamorous but they have the best food, and it was back to the house for cleaning and other practical things, Simon is away and after gallivanting around for the last week or so I can hardly expect the whole romantic gesture thing, so it was leftovers and junk tv with Charlotte, Dani was taken out on a lavish romantic dinner, now that is a sign of the kids getting older : )

No comments:
Post a Comment