was an amazing experience, as we climbed these hills west of the city, seeing the cacti in all their splendour was breathtaking, the road was steep and winding and it was a good job Becky was driving and had been there before many times because I could gawp out of the window and say "wow" a thousand times as the natural beauty and it's contrast to anything I had ever seen before kept me slack jawed and overwhelmed with wonder. There were many cyclists who enjoy the exercise of this road through the hills.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Just looking at this...
was an amazing experience, as we climbed these hills west of the city, seeing the cacti in all their splendour was breathtaking, the road was steep and winding and it was a good job Becky was driving and had been there before many times because I could gawp out of the window and say "wow" a thousand times as the natural beauty and it's contrast to anything I had ever seen before kept me slack jawed and overwhelmed with wonder. There were many cyclists who enjoy the exercise of this road through the hills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment