Sunday, February 17, 2008

and then it's.....


off to buy more Swarovski, I am even beginning to like this stuff even though I am not a twinkle kind of girl, and then, having been in the show till they were throwing people out again, oh yeah mustn't forget the crazy Russian guys with walrus tusk, handpainted Santa's, gorgeous amber, fossils and antiques, the pearl supplier from Hong Kong who's booth was stacked nearly three feet high in bags of perfect natural pearls, seeing Gesswein, Pepe tools, Nina Designs, and more cut gems than I can comprehend, we drove back towards the hotel and stopped in a great restaurant for dinner, Becky said I looked overwhelmed and overstimulated, which I was, and I tried to eat these great Nachos but I was too tired, luckily we are taking tomorrow off, it's Sunday and we are going to Phoenix. I slept very well, dreaming of jewelry, what a suprise, NOT!

No comments: