even with Sheila the GPS system, we got lost, mainly due to HUGE roadworks taking years to do something with Interstate 10 which goes right through the middle of Tucson and nearly every on ramp being closed and causing havoc which Sheila didn't know about, bless her, so we ended up in a housing development, apart from the fact that these are homes people like me live in, everything else seems completely different, no grass, no lawnmowers, few trees, but some big ass cacti, and all different shapes and sizes, also the houses are very low, no upper stories, for cooller living I presume, the roofs are light colours too, and sand and gravel are everywhere....I can't stop gazing at everything.........
Thursday, February 7, 2008
We got lost.....
t
even with Sheila the GPS system, we got lost, mainly due to HUGE roadworks taking years to do something with Interstate 10 which goes right through the middle of Tucson and nearly every on ramp being closed and causing havoc which Sheila didn't know about, bless her, so we ended up in a housing development, apart from the fact that these are homes people like me live in, everything else seems completely different, no grass, no lawnmowers, few trees, but some big ass cacti, and all different shapes and sizes, also the houses are very low, no upper stories, for cooller living I presume, the roofs are light colours too, and sand and gravel are everywhere....I can't stop gazing at everything.........
even with Sheila the GPS system, we got lost, mainly due to HUGE roadworks taking years to do something with Interstate 10 which goes right through the middle of Tucson and nearly every on ramp being closed and causing havoc which Sheila didn't know about, bless her, so we ended up in a housing development, apart from the fact that these are homes people like me live in, everything else seems completely different, no grass, no lawnmowers, few trees, but some big ass cacti, and all different shapes and sizes, also the houses are very low, no upper stories, for cooller living I presume, the roofs are light colours too, and sand and gravel are everywhere....I can't stop gazing at everything.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment