Sunday, February 17, 2008

and then we are off.......


it 10am the shows are opening so we head back to Tucson and Becky stops at this local store to buy silver, again the guru of pricing and deals finds silver sheet, wire, bezel wire, square wire and a plethora of other gorgeous stuff, I choose some locally made metal stamps to use in my jewelry, and a good book, it's so tempting to shop and shop, I had never been in a store that had such a lot of tools, and so friendly and pleasant, nothing is too much trouble and having explored every shelf we decided to have everything shipped directly home, it was scary how easy it was to spend money, we bought a LOT of silver and we are going to resell it and pass on a good deal, as we both have our business and friends who use silver, and it is not easily available locally at home, and especially not at this price, so I find myself a partner in a silver business, I didn't know that when I got up this morning, Becky you are amazing, no friend could be more generous and encouraging, you rock woman!

No comments: