would you like orange juice for breakfast? As the hotel's neighbour has a lot of oranges on his tree, this is the first time I have ever seen oranges growing, of course I was like a big kid just being so thrilled to be somewhere so warm that citrus fruit grow, it makes me think of my Mum who grew up during WW2 and didn't see an orange for years, I was always very aware of how exotic citrus fruit were to us in such a cold northern country.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
The next morning....
would you like orange juice for breakfast? As the hotel's neighbour has a lot of oranges on his tree, this is the first time I have ever seen oranges growing, of course I was like a big kid just being so thrilled to be somewhere so warm that citrus fruit grow, it makes me think of my Mum who grew up during WW2 and didn't see an orange for years, I was always very aware of how exotic citrus fruit were to us in such a cold northern country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment