on the other side of the hills facing due west towards California, what a fabulous view, I am pretty sure this is the biggest widest view I have ever seen, I don't think I have ever seen such a large expanse of open land like this before, and so few signs of man, I find it reassuring that there is still somewhere wild and undeveloped, although I realise we are in a National Park right here, there is still a LOT of space out here, it's splendour is inspiring. I just noticed you can Old Tucson Studios in the distance, more on that later ; )
Sunday, February 17, 2008
The view.......
on the other side of the hills facing due west towards California, what a fabulous view, I am pretty sure this is the biggest widest view I have ever seen, I don't think I have ever seen such a large expanse of open land like this before, and so few signs of man, I find it reassuring that there is still somewhere wild and undeveloped, although I realise we are in a National Park right here, there is still a LOT of space out here, it's splendour is inspiring. I just noticed you can Old Tucson Studios in the distance, more on that later ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment