after dinner at Outback last night we crashed out after a very very long day at our great little hotel, and awoke to more sunshine, and we were off to the Swarovski crystal show at the Omni National Golf Resort, which was very upscale, very hard to find, think they are too posh for common signs, so, we saw these award winning designs using Swarovski's amazing crystal, the first picture is of a mirror frame encrustred with crystals, and then these gorgeous earrings with a matching necklace, I loved the colours the artist chose, any of you that know my work know I am not a sparkly kind of girls, but, I learnt to love it as we explored the rooms looking for crystal suppliers hidden amongst the palm trees and swimming pool remodelling, just keep following the small signs round the landscaping dudes and JCBs, we had a blast looking through the sample books, I can just see costume designers and coutouriers being here choosing amazing things like the crystal embedded zippers........... a fantastic experience.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
the next day.....
after dinner at Outback last night we crashed out after a very very long day at our great little hotel, and awoke to more sunshine, and we were off to the Swarovski crystal show at the Omni National Golf Resort, which was very upscale, very hard to find, think they are too posh for common signs, so, we saw these award winning designs using Swarovski's amazing crystal, the first picture is of a mirror frame encrustred with crystals, and then these gorgeous earrings with a matching necklace, I loved the colours the artist chose, any of you that know my work know I am not a sparkly kind of girls, but, I learnt to love it as we explored the rooms looking for crystal suppliers hidden amongst the palm trees and swimming pool remodelling, just keep following the small signs round the landscaping dudes and JCBs, we had a blast looking through the sample books, I can just see costume designers and coutouriers being here choosing amazing things like the crystal embedded zippers........... a fantastic experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment