Sunday, November 25, 2007

Phwew!


Woweee that was FUN!
Four days of simple fun, eating good food, spending time with friends and family, discovering the joy of Nintendo Wii.
The best part was that oldest daughter had fantastic birthday, in fact we did hear the words 'best ever' but shhhh don't tell everyone : )
I had a great time too, even the sore shoulder from playing Wii Tennis too much, and hitting the dog on the head with the Wii controller whilst ten pin bowling, what a laugh, we giggled at thought of sports injuries discussed with doctors from excess of video gaming.
One of my own high points was the ring I made for Dani, its definately art, and not for the faint of heart, its the big red thing on her finger in the above photo, its a full knuckle to knuckle length, and designed with graffitti on heavily distressed silver. It's my first square bezel, and I am so pleased to be able to make the things I have been carrying in my head for a long time.
So Dani got a lot of gorgeous gifts, a lot of which are jewelry, we have all lazed and played for days, the fridge is full of fabulous left overs and life is good, oh and the icing on the cake, the Raven's were beaten again today and Chicago had a great game, so its zoning out with The Amazing Race and PBS Mystery : )

No comments: