Tuesday, November 6, 2007

well it isnt the best image.....

I ever created, the reflective steel of the rule wasn't kind, but hey its real.
Your probably wondering how I can be so very excited about this strange thing, and to be honest I have my doubts, but, I know it will all turn out alright in the end. I was thinking, I would fill the tubing with different colours like an artists palette with maybe a black filling the surrounding area, the sides are 1/8th deep.
I am putting a large band on it, it will need it for stability on my finger.
I could be doing that right now lol, but this is more fun, I am feeling lazy today, I stayed up late and watched the Steelers knock the stuffing out of the Ravens on Monday Night Football, what a great night!

1 comment:

Suni said...

I think it's cool. It kinda looks like the cylinder in a revolver, in a kind of melted-Dali way.