trying shoes on in Tysons Corner Marshalls on Saturday when I noticed a very small, well dressed Asian gentleman next to me, he was quietly and discreetly looking with great detail at a gorgeous pair of Bandolino Italian leather pointy toe high heeled shoes in of course a tiny size, he was self conscious and yet insulated from the retail madness going on around him by his intent connection to the shoes. It was intruiging and endearing, and I was pleased to see he him tuck the box lovingly under his arm and make his way to the registers. My point? Isn't freedom of expression great, tolerance, understanding, immigration, multicultural society, the rich tapestry of life was so vibrantly true at that moment for me, I have to say a deep heartfelt thank you on Veterans Day for the freedom to be able to catch such glimpses of such gorgeous colours and stitches in the my tapestry.
Monday, November 12, 2007
So there I was.....
trying shoes on in Tysons Corner Marshalls on Saturday when I noticed a very small, well dressed Asian gentleman next to me, he was quietly and discreetly looking with great detail at a gorgeous pair of Bandolino Italian leather pointy toe high heeled shoes in of course a tiny size, he was self conscious and yet insulated from the retail madness going on around him by his intent connection to the shoes. It was intruiging and endearing, and I was pleased to see he him tuck the box lovingly under his arm and make his way to the registers. My point? Isn't freedom of expression great, tolerance, understanding, immigration, multicultural society, the rich tapestry of life was so vibrantly true at that moment for me, I have to say a deep heartfelt thank you on Veterans Day for the freedom to be able to catch such glimpses of such gorgeous colours and stitches in the my tapestry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment