Thursday, November 15, 2007

I don't know how......


I am going to control myself until next May, I just got off the Art and Soul website and I got the classes I really really really wanted! I am so excited as you may be able to tell!!!
I am doing Thursday, Friday and Saturday with one of my favourite artists Susan Lenert Kezmar, I have admired her work for ages, and I am thrilled at the thought of creating jewelry in her class, wow.
humble thoughts
and oh yes, I am then doing a two day class with Juliana Coles, I had a art and life changing experience in her A&S class last year, my art journaling improved so much after her class, she isn't easy, its very intense, but it so REAL, its almost scary, it is definately uncomfortable at times, but, I would go a LONG way to be in a class.
So woweee she says, wowwee, five days with two favourite artists, doing my two loves jewelry and art journaling, AND, I can drive there, so I can take all the tools and paints I want without worrying about excess baggage and the other joys of airline travel.
long sigh
I have so much to look forward too, I am so lucky.
Great classes, awesome hotel, tons of great friends to hang out with, yeah I love Art and Soul.
Get yourself there : )

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Glad you got your first choices! I'm not going to be able to register for a week or so, so wish me luck!

Lesley Whalley said...

Hey great to see you Shayne, thanks, yeah will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, wouldnt be the same at A&S without you!