Tuesday, November 6, 2007

December class at Rubber Chicken


Whoohoo, I am making Christmas Ornaments in December at The Rubber Chicken in Gaithersburg www.rubberchickenstampart.com
This was a hugely successful last year and sold out several times, thankyou thankyou.
Its an all day class and I always love the great personalized and extraordinary ornaments I will see made by the great students I am so lucky to have in my classes. All you need to bring is your basics kit, some cool embellishments and papers, I will provide plenty to, and you learn all the basics of soldering, copper taping, glass cutting, and care of a soldering iron using leadfree Silvergleam solder. You will leave class confidently knowledgeable and experienced in tin soldering. Don't forget you can add danglies and all sorts of stuff hanging from your ornaments. Its easy to book online on Rubber Chickens website, or give them a call.
I hope to see you there : )

2 comments:

laurilou said...

me, oh me, no me, Iwont be working the store for this class, I will be taking this class....did i say ME

Lesley Whalley said...

THAT is TOO cool Lauri, we will have some big fun!