CONFESSION time!
This is my studio, lots of mess, my only excuse is that I have at last finished moving everything here from upstairs, I have a lot of sorting, throwing out and organising to do.
Its such a great space though, great lighting, loads of power points, built in sink ( behind the camera person).
I have a sofa for me and the doggies, my jewelry bench, and TONS of stuff.
Oh and cable tv and great sounds system using iTunes in my laptop, and its LOUD. I know you wanted to see my studio, I love it, its my sanctuary, I just need a new box of trash bags and a bunch more Rubbermaid boxes, which I can quietly sneak out into the basement storage area when nobody is looking to give me more space. A lot of the boxes are my Star Wars collection, I have regretfully had to relocate to get my art stuff in. Boba Fett is still on the wall though, he is THE man!

2 comments:
Oh Lesley!
Your studio! I finally got to see your studio!!! Thanks for the pic.
One day I dream it will be as tidy and beautifully organised like yours.
Post a Comment