Thursday, April 10, 2008

Oh how exciting........



I love that show on the History Channel ( ?) called 'AX MEN', where they film logging crews in Oregon, it's like 'Deadliest Catch' and 'Ice Road Trucker' that are so popular, anyway, I love this show and so I was thrilled to actually see this logging camp at the side of the road on the way to the ferry back to Seattle. As it goes this is a small camp on a small hill, it really doesn't capture the vast forests of this part of the world, but, it did mean I could get a picture without risking life and limb venturing into the forest. Unfortunately the sun was right behind the camp so the pic isn't very good, but it means a lot to me, I am also noticing that uploading it to blogspot has cut the outside edge off where you can see the heavy equipment, oh well, my excuse for this posting is "it means a lot to me", and it was all there really : )

No comments: