yes, I am back from my trip to Artfest in Port Townsend, Washington State, it's a long way across America I can tell you! Anyway, near Seatac Airport is Jimi Hendrix's grave, so I went to pay my respects, as you can see it's a tremendous memorial, the shameful thing is that they have had a granite guitar made several times and they have been stolen! It is in a quiet memorial garden in the outskirts of Seattle, beautifully kept, and very quiet, which is more than it was in my head, as I couldn't help hearing his music even if it was internally. Just imagine how great he would have been by now, what a tragic wasteland drugs leave behind.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
I'm back........
yes, I am back from my trip to Artfest in Port Townsend, Washington State, it's a long way across America I can tell you! Anyway, near Seatac Airport is Jimi Hendrix's grave, so I went to pay my respects, as you can see it's a tremendous memorial, the shameful thing is that they have had a granite guitar made several times and they have been stolen! It is in a quiet memorial garden in the outskirts of Seattle, beautifully kept, and very quiet, which is more than it was in my head, as I couldn't help hearing his music even if it was internally. Just imagine how great he would have been by now, what a tragic wasteland drugs leave behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment