Wednesday, January 2, 2008

well maybe not....

I saw the signs and taking a break from teaching isn't going to work, and I feel better having a break over Christmas and enjoying my Dad's visit has refreshed me, so I feel I am ready and fired up for new stuff in 2008. I am already signed up for continuing Jewelry classes.
My crazy best friend Beth has come up with the great but iresponsible idea of going to the mega jewelry shows in Tucson AZ in February, I want to go soooo much, I have never seen a desert and I cannot imagine seeing all the gorgeous stuff, also Rio Grande are there with their Catalog in Motion which is such a fantastic opportunity, oh I gotta find the money for this!
So with the demand for my classes and my personal demand for money I have to get my self out there and thank goodnesss I love it, love it, love it.

No comments: