I love to see the birds around the bird table, the flash of a cardinal is my favourite, such a treat especially against the brilliant white of the snow, I don't have the equipment or patience to get a picture of a Cardinal, so you will just have to make do with a picture of my bird table and your imagination, remember to feed the birds : )
Friday, January 18, 2008
for the birds.......
I love to see the birds around the bird table, the flash of a cardinal is my favourite, such a treat especially against the brilliant white of the snow, I don't have the equipment or patience to get a picture of a Cardinal, so you will just have to make do with a picture of my bird table and your imagination, remember to feed the birds : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment