I took Charlotte's smaller than mine digital camera on the slopes yesterday, and when I went to download the pictures I found a lot of photos that I didnt know I had lost, from this last summer, and I was thrilled to see pictures from Art and Soul last June at Hampton Virginia. Apparently I came home and took pictures of everything I did, and I knew I had a great time, especially in Julianna Coles class, but seeing this picture really brought it back, was was pertinent as I had to make a payment for my classes for this years Art and Soul this weekend. I was thrilled to get in a two day class with Julianna Coles again, and having seen my work from last year, I am even more excited, and coincidentally I got a wonderful room mate to share a room on Friday too, isn't it great how things come together, my Mum used to say "everything comes to those who wait", it was annoying to death when you were eight and wanted your Christmas present in November, but, I have to admit that life has proved my gorgeous Mum right many times over.
So that is my excuse for blatantly putting up an old photo of my own work from last years Art and Soul, and if anyone is thinking of going, DO IT, you wont regret it, there are so many great classes its amazing.
Thanks Julianna Coles you changed my art for ever.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment