I am so happy to see the snow, even if there isn't a lot of it, this is only the second snow of this winter, its been very mild here so far, all the snow fall has been north of us. It's going to be warm today so its melting already, but, the forecast is hopeful for more cold and maybe snow, so you know where I will be .......... falling up and down the slopes at Whitetail, our local ski resort, check out www.skiwhitetail.com, it is VERY cool having this only 18 miles from our door.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Yeah it snowed!
I am so happy to see the snow, even if there isn't a lot of it, this is only the second snow of this winter, its been very mild here so far, all the snow fall has been north of us. It's going to be warm today so its melting already, but, the forecast is hopeful for more cold and maybe snow, so you know where I will be .......... falling up and down the slopes at Whitetail, our local ski resort, check out www.skiwhitetail.com, it is VERY cool having this only 18 miles from our door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hahaha, Rocket cribbing.
Hey Lesley! I just found your blog. I LOVE your photos and would like to invite you to join a group called *Life It Photos*. It is just about that... *snapshots* of pieces of our lives. Take a look at my blog and link in for further information! There is also a Flickr group by the same name. :)
http://beckynew.typepad.com
(ps: see you at tomorrow's class!)
Post a Comment