Friday, December 7, 2007
Decision made....
After much thought, and that 'aint easy, I have decided to take a break from teaching, I have some great ideas for new classes, I am especially excited about a multi media bracelet but I don't seem to have the time to give the idea as much time as I would like to become a reality. So after tomorrow's 'Soldered Christmas Ornaments' class at the Rubber Chicken store in DC. I am not going to teach again till March, this gives me the bad weather months to hibernate in my studio and get to grips with where I want to go next, its exciting, I am really looking forward to Christmas as my awesome Dad is coming from England to stay with us, and then New Year in my studio, get the PMC kiln dusted off, bash some metal, I will be enamalling on PMC in the class I take, some cool stuff on the horizon, and I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment