
I DID IT!!
I am so thrilled to share my latest creations with you, I was working to a deadline, which isn't always good for me, but, it is a huge motivator. As you may have read I have been squirreled away in my studio making rings for a home show one of my students kindly invited me to do in Sterling VA. I am really pleased with them all, there are a couple with horrendous mistakes that I am keeping for my myself, as my this is what you don't do lessons, but, on the whole I love them all, and its very hard to see them go tomorrow.
Recently I have been so busy teaching my own jewelry sales have taken a back seat apart from comissions, I vow from now on to have more available for sale. My 'look' is definately aged and worn, I love allowing the natural marks made during its creation become part of the design, not polished out and perfect looking, my look isn't for everyone, but its a true statement of my creativity.
Welcome to my latest collection.......

1 comment:
Not bad for an owd an!!
Post a Comment