Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Oh my goodness!

Here I am and it's July and my last post on my blog was MAY!
I need to do some catching up, I had no idea my blog was so photo driven, my camera broke back in May and I haven't taken many pictures, luckily it's only the flash that doesn't work anymore, but it has obviously taken the wind out of my sails when it comes to my blog. So here we go a quick catch up of what has been happening here......
Well I cooked for Mid Atlantic Road Racing Club down at Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia, here we are leaving at the crack of dawn with one days food, we cook in the open air for about 45 of the safety crew at lunch time and dinner, it's a lot of work but a lot of fun and they sure do appreciate it.

No comments: