Friday, July 18, 2008

OMG No.4!!

Mark Cavendish just won his FOURTH, yes 4th, stage of the Tour de France, yet again I will mention he is BRITISH, yeehaaa!
I am also pretty damn sure he is clean, which is more than can be said of dopers Ricco and the others, I hate the use of drugs in sport, but I am pleased the way that the Tour de France seems to be willing to do more this year than others to clean up it's act, I feel they were somewhat reluctant to deal with it previously, but it could still be better. Maybe one day we can catch the dopers before they win stages and steal the thunder of clean riders who ride with passion and guts not bloody drugs.
Huge accolades for team Columbia for such a succesful tour and for being clean and proud of it, and also to team Garmin Chipotle for such a great team, success and being clean, as they say ' Take Back the Tour'.
I am slightly embarrassed to say when I am not watching The Open, Wimbledon, the Tour and soon the Olympics, I am having to swim to cool off as its so bloody hot, so, I am not blogging, or doing much housework, but life is pretty damned good : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats it rub it in how warm its when its bloody wet back here in blitey. Thanks. so all over to your pool i think!! lol.