Sunday, September 9, 2007

Oh bloody hell....


I just have to get a grip on this blogging malarky, I am green with envy having enjoyed Suni's blog so much, so I have a deep deep feelin' I am missing out on something.
I have over six thousand digital pitures and not one up here so that is my next step, I just love blogs with lots of pics and colour and art. I am working on uploading as I type, I hope its not a bloody epic. If blogs could be decorated with paint, pens and pencils it would be a lot easier, I just have to be patient and apply myself to a new technique. I am enjoying my art a lot at the moment,I had fun at Artful Evening the other night, the theme was birds and I like what I did, I did get some industrial grade inspiration from an article in the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors, I havent got the magazine anywhere close to give proper credit to the artist, but I promise to do that in my next blog, its funny my mind must file the word blog near blah, I have to make strong distinction mentally, would hate this to be blah!

No comments: