
Oh my goodness, I did it!
Well the picture is sideways, but, at least it got here : )
Why this went so much better than the last time I tried to upload pics I do not know, but, I am just glad its better.
This is the image I have used for my 'Basics of Soldering'class I have so much fun teaching recently, I am excited to be teaching it at the Westminster show in a couple of weeks www.stampscraparttour.com, it will be fun working on the Rubber Chicken booth as Lauri mentioned she will be working too, we always have fun but a good friend always makes it better.
Talking of friends, I had the excitement of mailing my Artfest application on Tuesday, I am really excited about it, it seems a long way off April 2nd to 6th 2008, but, I just know it will fly, and I loved all my classes, I do so hope I can get in a Susan Lenart Kezmer class, I have admmired her jewelry for so long, but, all my choices were wonderful, I dont mind if I only get my third choices, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Its going to be particularly exciting because I will be getting together with six friends with whom I have been exchanging mail art, by the time we meet we will have exchanged twelve months of altered postcards and mail art, I am relishing the idea of binding them all together in some way before I got to Artfest.
Which reminds me that I still havent heard back from the bed and breakfast place I was trying to book in Port Townsend.

1 comment:
I LOVE it - together we can drop in on the 21st century
Post a Comment