A goal came to fruition this week when I found a storage solution I wanted and could afford, and more importantly I got it installed. I wanted to have my ABCs easily available in bins of each letter,so I was thrilled to find these cheap moveable storage bins at Home Depot last weekend.
I have enough for each letter, number and enough left for tools etc. I am so thrilled, and it almost helps me forget I am struggling to get my jewelers bench into the studio space, I have to work on that, some serious ridding out is necessary, something has to go.
The other huge thrill was finding out that I got into Artfest 2008 next April and just as importantly, I got my first choices, I have the Ashmans 'Ultimate Art Journal', then making rings with cold closures with Susan Lenart Kezmar the next day, this is such a thrill I cannot even describe it, and then Micheal De Meng on the last day. I keep walking around with a big grin on my face : )
I must really be being quite unbearable!
I have enough for each letter, number and enough left for tools etc. I am so thrilled, and it almost helps me forget I am struggling to get my jewelers bench into the studio space, I have to work on that, some serious ridding out is necessary, something has to go.
The other huge thrill was finding out that I got into Artfest 2008 next April and just as importantly, I got my first choices, I have the Ashmans 'Ultimate Art Journal', then making rings with cold closures with Susan Lenart Kezmar the next day, this is such a thrill I cannot even describe it, and then Micheal De Meng on the last day. I keep walking around with a big grin on my face : )
I must really be being quite unbearable!

No comments:
Post a Comment