Well it's time to create more and imagine less, I am ready and excited to come up with a new class, I am being told everyone loves making jewelry, and that is what I want to do, after the success of the soldered house and soldering basics class I really want to incorporate a soldered charm, a stamped silver charm, a cute tin can charm and maybe an etched or cut out charm on a nice necklace. Yeah, exciting, its been rolling round in my mind for a while, a smaller version of the Multi Media Necklace I taught last year. I now know why I have been frantically rebuilding my jewelers bench after moving it downstairs last week, its a burnin' need inside o'me, maybe I should write a tacky country and western song to go with it, NOT!
I am really happy to be back at The Delaplaine on a Thursday doing Jewelry classes with my old friend and instructor Beth, its great to be be back, I am really looking forward to brushing up my gas torch techniques and really want to make bezel settings, it sounds like we will be doing enamalling too, which is really cool as its something I have wanted to do with my PMC stuff, its such a perfect match together.
So its a new well pump in the morning, no more on that subject, having no water for a week is tedious and boring, suffice to say, new well pump, shower ahhhhhhh, pots in the sink, and time in my studio that is coming along so well, so its goodnight from him, and goodnight from me, sorry its old Brit TV humour from the 70s, obscure and tickles only me, but its my blog right.

No comments:
Post a Comment