I am very comfortable with myself, but, not my image and this is the way I know best to face things and make them part of myself, I like the new me. I keep learning and growing, Carpe Diem!
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Having fun.
I am very comfortable with myself, but, not my image and this is the way I know best to face things and make them part of myself, I like the new me. I keep learning and growing, Carpe Diem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lesley - Lois here. Your comment resonates with me. I discovered the joys of having a face to explore, quite by accident 8 months ago. I had a series holding my little niece or baby nephew, not considering that I was even in the picture. "Who I this woman?" Faces I had never seen - but all mine, all unconcerned and ...well different. My sister called them unflattering. But I got in touch with her/me and got permission to take ruthless photos. Luckily I have always loved old faces, just never thought I 'd have one. Digital makes the exploration possible - and believe me it is an exploration. Don't think you could find another woman to permit the harsh photos that are possible - it gets so when you see one that actually looks nice it is like a new gift from GOD all unexpected. Go for it!
Post a Comment