Friday, September 28, 2007

I love it....


I am not much for professing love, especially to inanimate objects, so it's amazing to think how much I love this book. I had admired Tracey Moore's metal journals since I first saw them a few years ago, and eventually with some encouragement I got to make my own. Its around 11" by 9", and full of many sheets of gorgeous Fabriano Artistico paper. I am thrilled to see it filled with my art the other day, and sad to think I am moving on to another one. I am now totally addicted to creating in my own books. I don't feel the need to work in my journal everyday anymore, it has healed me, its still important and essential, and still loads of fun, so here is to bashing some metal and paper together and slapping some paint around, yahoooo!

No comments: