Well I procrastinated but I did it, that fear of failure is such a handicap, so here I am, unharmed, no lung damage, and I have some cool etched silver, I used a rubber stamp and Staz On ink as the resist. I am still working on timing though, my first try, I got talking and forgot it, so it etched off some of the smaller details,and the second attempt I didnt really leave it long enough, and its really low relief but its cool all the same.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
I did it......
Well I procrastinated but I did it, that fear of failure is such a handicap, so here I am, unharmed, no lung damage, and I have some cool etched silver, I used a rubber stamp and Staz On ink as the resist. I am still working on timing though, my first try, I got talking and forgot it, so it etched off some of the smaller details,and the second attempt I didnt really leave it long enough, and its really low relief but its cool all the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment