I am on such a roll, getting things done, I have got new blinds to put up today for windows we have needed new blinds for since we moved in a decade ago, I think this shows that decorating and housekeeping are not that important to me, I hang my head in shame, and can only say in my defense I am learning.....
So I also got topics decided on and posted for Artful Evening at the Rubber Chicken, it's an informal gathering of like minded artists on the first Friday of each month at the store, and I am the hostess not always with the mostess! I had fun planning and even more fun posting it on the stores website, so its not just me who knows what is going on, I have found that plans come to fruition much better if you tell people, otherwise the excitement and creativity is just in my head and nobody elses.
So if your around the DC metro area and fancy few hours with some like minded artists grab your stuff and come and join us.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment