It's good to be back home but jet lag and missing having family around me are getting me down, I had forgotten how reassuring it feels to have family around you, I hadn't been in this situation for over 5 years. I loved the fish and chips, beer, gardens with flowers, great cups of tea, and most of all the sense of humor.
Took lots and lots of pictures and will probably be boring you with them but I have to rush and get another power nap in before going to Jewelry class tonight and then tomorrow it's a busy day preparing for what will probably be my last class Metal Journal class at the Rubber Chicken in Gaithersburg. I haven't checked my email yet, but I did see a title mentioning that the Rubber Chicken is closing next month, sad news, I have had some fun there! So it's off for a nap to cure the bloody jet lag, and more Blogging later : )

No comments:
Post a Comment