I know I am a slow starter sometimes so I have a delayed appreciation of the wonder of cupcakes, I loved them as a kid, but then somewhere in my growing up, I forgot how fantastic they are, anyway this weekend I had chance to rediscover the absolute joy of a great cupcake thanks to Suni and the Baltimore Cupcake Co. I even had a polka dot candle! How cool is that, anyway, the coolest coincedence is that I had just made arrangements with a fellow Artfest attendee to visit Cupcake Royale in Seattle before we drive over to Artfest on Wednesday, it's two years since I had THREE lemon cupcakes there, and, I can still remember it like yesterday they were THAT good. So, here is to cupcakes and me catching up with the rest of the cupcakes lovers in the world, and doing cupcake art in my journal this weekend, and another addiction in my life, hee hee
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Cupcakes
I know I am a slow starter sometimes so I have a delayed appreciation of the wonder of cupcakes, I loved them as a kid, but then somewhere in my growing up, I forgot how fantastic they are, anyway this weekend I had chance to rediscover the absolute joy of a great cupcake thanks to Suni and the Baltimore Cupcake Co. I even had a polka dot candle! How cool is that, anyway, the coolest coincedence is that I had just made arrangements with a fellow Artfest attendee to visit Cupcake Royale in Seattle before we drive over to Artfest on Wednesday, it's two years since I had THREE lemon cupcakes there, and, I can still remember it like yesterday they were THAT good. So, here is to cupcakes and me catching up with the rest of the cupcakes lovers in the world, and doing cupcake art in my journal this weekend, and another addiction in my life, hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment