Friday, March 28, 2008

Crazy fun.........

Here I am on Friday night, all packed and ready to go on a crazy fun weekend with GREAT friends, I am not sure whether I will get any art done, I have to finish bagging up my trades for Artfest next week, I can't believe I am leaving on Tuesday morning for Seattle, it seems ages ago since I booked last September, and now it's nearly here! So it's up with the lark in the morning and an excursion with BFF Lauri and then back to pack on Sunday.
I am laughing as I type as the 'Full Monty' is on tv, so funny, I grew up not far from where this takes place and the accents and scenery is so familiar, I really enjoy it. Another movie I enjoy is 'Kinky Boots' another true story about a shoe factory in the Midlands of England. I really shouldn't blog and watch absorbing movies at the same time, I feel disingenous, so I am going to go and watch the lads take their kit off!

No comments: