Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Journal pages


I always struggled with maths in school and became fearful of it, it's always there in the background that sense of failure.
I was helping my BFF clean out her basement and came across her daughters Calculus textbook, and I was intimidated when I looked at it, but then I realised it doesn't matter, it has no consequence in my life, and never did, and probably never will. It was a great feeling, that it doesn't matter I have achieved what I have achieved without it, and I love my life.
And that, prompted this journal page : )

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

It is nice to see you picked up your blog again mon ami :)
My busted arm put the kabosh on my artwork and blogging lately and I miss it -hopefully I will be back to it soon. It's frustrating I felt like I had just gotten back into the blogging swing...
In the meantime surfing is fun and inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Very good post. Sometimes it just takes having someone see and express an idea that will get me going. Thanks.